Summer and dark circles are closely interrelated. Even ageing, stress and disturbed sleep are also main reason for dark circles. More or less it’s a beauty problem for all. This actually makes you look older than age and more fatigued than you are. Makeup can never be the ultimate solution. Try out something that will naturally minimize them. I am listing some good tips, some I have already tried and some are suggested by skin experts.
1. Mix crushed mint leaves with little grated cucumber. Apply this under the eyes and wash with cold water after 2-3 minutes.
2. Apply a mixture of lime juice and gram flour in the affected area. It can also be used for the entire face. Brings a good clearer skin tone.
3. The most important thing – drink enough water. Because dark circles are usually the sign of dehydration in the body. Specially in the summer, take 1-2 glass of fresh juice every day.
4. Soak almonds overnight; make a paste of it along with limejuice and use under the eyes.
5. Always use cold (not chilled) water to wash your eyes. Warm water harms the eyes.
6. While working long hours in front of laptop, give rest to the eyes at intervals. Actually often we forget it, but make it a habit soon!
7. For a fresh look eat fresh food, vegetables and fruits, instead of packed or canned stuff.
Wish you beautifully sparkling eyes!