I love almost all the mushroom preparations. What I am going to share is a tasty Indian-style thick-gravy curry that I made today. Here is the method:
· Heat oil, add a pinch of asafoetida. Add 2 chopped onions. Fry for 2 mins.
· Add mushroom pieces & green peas. Sauté for 5 mins (medium heat).
· Add 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste, sauté a little. Add 2 tbsp of curd and sauté.
· Add coriander leaves, red chilli powder, cumin-seed powder, turmeric and salt.
· Mix half cup chopped tomatoes and cover it.
· Switch of the stove after 5 mins. Add butter, ghee or cream while serving. Ready!
Please let me know what other mushroom dishes you love!