Monday, April 23, 2012

New York Flower Show 2012: Fashion Inspired Decoration


This is fashion-inspired flower show. On the occasion of Earth Day I would love to write something fresh and beautiful just like the new bud of my garden. A twist of the trend. We have seen lots of fashion shows inspired by nature and green beauty of the earth that incorporates theme of flowers fruits and leafs etc. But this is just the opposite and obviously much more interesting. I am talking about New York Flower Show 2012. This year's theme was "Couture en Fleur" and fashion-inspired centrepieces –for the Annual Dinner Dance - were created by 30 of New York's florists. Please scroll down to have a glance of the extravagant decoration. 

Sometimes I imagine myself wearing those high heels and wandering aimlessly like a flower queen.










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...