The simplest steps you can practice are:
- Choose a quiet place and Sit quietly in a comfortable “Buddhist” position.
- Be committed to a specific duration of time.
- Focus on the shortest word you personally believe – exp: love, peace, Om, I surrender all to you, Hallelujah or something that you love to listen & chant.
- Take long deep breaths and repeat the focused word in heart.
- Assume strong passive attitude. Don't think about how well you're doing or not. If other thoughts enters to mind, simply say, "Oh, well," and gently return to your concentrated position.
- Let’s continue it for 10-20 minutes. Never set the alarm, just check the time coolly if you want.
- Open eyes and rest for 2-3 minutes in sitting position. Than only you stand and go back to work.
Your joy in life, excitement and energy are reflected on your bright face. Your sexy confidence brings a beautiful smile and dignity to your walk. Your serenity and sensitivity are mirrored in your sparkling eyes. What more you need to make you beautiful?