Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscar Fashion 2011

Just few of the magnificent dresses at Red Carpet this year I loved and want to share! The night of celebs and their dazzling attire – this is what we wait so eagerly (at least me). So many costumes, makeup & hairdo to feel like eye-bewildered. I know your choice may differ, but for me, these are the best dressed list for Oscars 2011!

Scarlett Johansson’s netted red dress is absolutely intense. It’s a Dolce&Gabbana dress that featured touches of delicate lace with an open back. The wonderful- curves-flaunting gown of Penelope Cruz is certainly my fav. The gorgeous sequined dress with lovely highlights!

Natalie Portman knows it right! She arrived in a deep purple gown by Rodarte and with sizzling Tiffany jewels. I like the hairstyle as well. The only perfect mermaid dress is worn by Mila Kunis. Wow….breathtakingly beautiful lavender dress by Elie Saab.

Some sexy women always rock the show with their charm. Such is Halle Berry, arrived in a dreamy, strapless, nude gown by Marchesa that was undoubtedly hot-&-sizzling. And look another beauty in Marchesa design – Hailee Steinfeld! It’s so cute I can say. Just like a charming princess of fairytales….haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...