Saturday, August 31, 2013

How To Eat The Corn

IMG_1590.JPG

Sweet corn, baby corn, hard corn - how many types of corn have you tasted so far? My dear friends, this is one candy corn.
Many people love to cook, but few do dare to play with cooking. In this way recipes become more innovative and interesting. you can't imagine what you may get at the end. Such is the alaskantomboy. This bright yellow corn may not seem mouthwatering or ultra delicious, but I'm sure this will taste best; because its sweet sweet candy. You can make it and enjoy with the kids. My kid loves to eat steamed-corn. But I think she'll doubly love it.
This is the better way to eat a corn.... how far I have seen haha !

Instructables

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...