Monday, January 30, 2012

DIY : Shiny Colorful Bangles

After long I am posting something of my artistic project. Isn’t it fun to wear something of your own creation? specially if it’s a piece of jewellery! let’s check how easy is this bracelet making-

Few days back I tried this, never imagined it’ll be so good to look at. But the outcome was superb and I love to share this with all my friends. You don’t need anything special. I used my old plain bangles (without any protruded design). Clean the upper part properly, so that glue should fix perfectly. The above shapes of stones are fit for my design. Try to make a combination of varieties of size and colors of stones. This will look more girly and vibrant to wear on your wrist. Hope you enjoyed reading my creative post!

5 comments:

  1. very smart..nobody can guess its handmade..very nice.share your more ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sasmita!
    I love diy projects. I always wish I had more time to do them. I'll have to search through my jewelry for some plain bangels. I'm sure I've got some and hopefully can find time to do this project. Seems like an easy way to have new jewelry!
    Thanks for the comment. Would love to see your new baby on a post! Thanks for following. Will def follow back.

    .AshleyRae.
    araeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah so pretty! I love the colours that you used in the bracelet! I always love homemade pieces and diy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was so lovely...will try to make my own design...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like making projects.I always wish I had more time to do them. I'll have to search through my jewelry for some plain bangels.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...