Thursday, October 2, 2008

Charming Princess Leia on your chest


When it’s the matter of cool fashion, nothing can be more comfortable than a T-shirt. Specially, if your T-shirt features something very attractive like this. I know, you’ll do no wrong in recognizing this beautiful lady.

Yeah, you got it right! This is Princess Leia from ‘Return of the Jedi’ in her most iconic golden bikini. And unfortunately, if you don’t know, I must tell you that this appearance of Princess Leia has been voted as one of the most memorable swimsuit moments in the history of cinema. As always, on the white shirt she looks charming, strong and unique! We can say that this is a tribute to the famous fictional character. The print looks like an artistic portrait with a classic charm to display. I got it from peepculture and hope you’ll love it too. I am sure; you can hardly wait to go for one. Am I wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...